Happy Saturday ladies, and welcome to the weekend. I have a pantry clean-out planned and hope to catch up on my ironing. All my cashmere got washed so it needs to be ironed and de-pilled before I put it away. I lead such a glamorous life:)
It’s time for would you wear it with my friend Pam. Each week we share a photo of a mannequin we’ve come across and ask our readers if they would wear what it’s wearing. We do this to foster conversation in the comments, and to better understand your style goals.
So tell me ladies, would you wear this outfit?
Here is a closeup of some details to consider.
Please remember to keep your comments constructive so everyone can benefit.
I will be back tomorrow to share my thoughts on this look and some styling considerations that come to mind.
Now here are some of the weekend sale updates:
Ann Taylor – 40% off full-priced merchandise and 60% off sale with the code BEST2020
Banana Republic – 40% off regular price and an extra 60 off sale, no code needed.
Talbots – their famous Red Hanger sale is in full swing with up to 70% off markdowns with the code WOW
J.Crew – 30% off plus an extra 40% off sale with the code LONGWKND.
- Straight leg jeans are coming on strong for spring and I couldn’t be happier. These ones look awesome. I love the slightly vintage wash that’s not too faded.
- I love these straight-leg blue jeans in houndstooth! How fun is that for a twist on jeans?
- This leopard print cotton terry sweatshirt has weekend chic written all over it!
- If you’re a leopard lover this seasonless classic silk shirt is a great buy.
- I love this sweater blazer in ivory or heather khaki for now and going into spring.
- And this shorter version is so pretty in the navy. Its sleeves are barley cropped so it works well on the petite women.
Touches Of Leopard
J.Jill – extra 50% off all sale styles
Pottery Barn – up to 40% off and free shipping with the code REFRESH
Loft – 40% off full-price styles with the code NEED
Now let’s go to Over 50 Feeling 40 and see what Pam’s mannequin is wearing.
Thanks for reading ladies and remember to wear it makes you feel confident.