Happy Saturday, ladies. It appears to be the season for Fair Isle because I’m seeing tons of it in the stores. Let’s chat about this outfit I found yesterday.
If you’re new here, welcome. Each week, my friend Pam and I share a mannequin we’ve found and ask if you would wear what it’s modeling. I like us to also discuss why and share styling ideas in the comments.
I am positive this jacket is on the website, but I can’t find it, so please let me know if you see it.
What are your thoughts on this look? Fairisle with a faux fur collar? What would you wear on your feet?
Bestsellers on AWSL this week:
A few weekend sales worth noting-
- I bought these straight-leg faux leather pants in black and bone. They have been excluded from all of their promotions lately, and I wanted to be sure I got them before my size sold out.
- this ribbed cashmere scarf is stunning in emerald, plus several neutrals
- this cashmere beanie is cozy and soft for you or any stocking you get to fill this season
LOFT – 40% off your purchase with the code BFF
- this double-breasted coat is classic and timeless in camel or red
- this velvet jacket is pretty unique!
TALBOTS– fall sale, 40% off select pieces
- I love this zip-collar sweater in 8 color
- these super popular straight-leg stretch corduroy pants are 30% off in 11 colors
CHICO’S– up to 60% off sale items
SEPHORA– their huge sale is on and runs from 10/28 through 11/6. If you send as much as I do at Sephora and have rouge status, you can shop today and save 20% with the code SAVINGS. I’ll be stocking up big time at this sale and will share my favorites soon.
J. JILL– is having 30% off all bottoms and accessories.
Now let’s see what Pam’s mannequin is modeling at Over 50 Feeling 40
Thanks for reading, and be sure to wear what makes you feel confident.
SHOP MY LOOKS
CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO SHOP THE ITEMS