Happy Saturday ladies. I hope your week was a good one. Mine had it’s good and bad points. I’m finding more and more women on social media who are at their wit’s end. Based on what’s going on, that’s not surprising… but it’s often unpleasant. I admit to having my moments too but I encourage you to not take it out on others. I blocked several people from my Facebook page who just would not “play nice” and I hate doing that.
On to some fun! It’s time for would you wear it. Each Saturday my friend Pam and I share a mannequin and ask if you would wear what it’s wearing. We usually snap them in a store, but lately, we’ve been capturing them through the front windows of closed stores.
So what do you think? Would you wear either outfit and how could you style it to work for you?
Why wouldn’t it work for you?
Please be specific and keep your comments personal to you. A blanket criticism tells us nothing and helps no one.
Here’s what’s trending on AWSL this week-
The second most popular item is these dreamy pajamas which are still marked down.
The Sephora spring sale is on with the code SPRINGSAVE. As with all sales, it’s a great time to buy things you would have paid full price for. This is when you should stock up on things you buy over and over again.
I’m stocking up on:
- This airbrush concealer. It’s the only product I swear by that isn’t cruelty-free. I haven’t found an alternative that’s as perfect for me so I continue to stock up.
- This brow wiz in Taupe. I find the paler the rest of my face gets, the more defining my brows need.
- This moisturizing face sunscreen with Argan oil. It’s antioxidant infused and chemical-free plus it less no white cast behind.
- This rose lip conditioner which is free of all chemicals and tastes good enough to eat. In fact, I expect I do ingest tons of it off my lips.
- This dry shampoo in large and travel size. I am convinced this is the secret sauce to getting any oomph in my hair. I use it every day, even the day I wash it.
- I also ordered this vitamin C eye cream again. I’ve only been through one container of it but I really love it and it’s not too heavy.
Talbots 60% off two or more already reduced styles, or 50% off one and 40% off everything else.
J.Crew has a new crop of casual day dresses for summer including lots of fun stripes. They have a new promotion running every week which starts today.
Loft is giving 50% off your entire purchase with the code CYBER.
Now let’s go to Over 50 Feeling 40 and see what Pam’s mannequin is wearing.
Thanks for reading and remember to wear what makes you feel confident.