Happy Saturday ladies. Grab a cup of your favorite cup of tea or coffee and let’s have some fun with fashion.
I’m having decaf pumpkin spice tea and burning coffee-scented candles. A little tidbit about me, I am obsessed with the smell of coffee, but seldom drink it.
As always, you can click the red highlighted text under each item for more info and to get shopping details.
Each week my friend Pam and I share a mannequin and ask if you would wear what it’s modeling. I love for you to also share your thoughts on how you would style it to work for your shape and lifestyle.
So what are your thoughts? Would you wear this?
I love to see Banana Republic styles are going back towards their roots in the last few collections. Love it or hate it, it’s refreshing because they were becoming very homogenized and losing their uniqueness.
Popular on AWSL this week:
Sale highlights this weekend-
NORDSTROM – their huge summer sale is on for a few more days with up to 60% off. Don’t shoot the messenger, but… there are great items marked way down that would make great holiday gifts…just sayin’
J. CREW FACTORY – up to 50% off everything
- this City Coat comes in 5 colors in regular and petite. I love its classic, minimalistic lines in regular 00-24 and petite
- this Top Coat will look great over slacks, jeans, or a dress and comes in 3 colors, in classic (regular) and petite 00-24
- pink Houndstooth Blazer…says it all:) in regular 0-24 and petite
- leopard print, calf hair, Smoking Loafers, classic, and jazzes up any outfit size 5-12
- Animal print puffer vest, cozy and chic in XXS-3x
- Cozy Flannel Shirt for the win on chilly weekends, in regular sizes XXS-3X and petite
TALBOTS – 25% off select
- these lace-up booties would be great with wide or flared leg pants and also with tights and a sweater dress.
- I spotted this animal print dress in the store and it’s awesome. It would be so cute with the above booties and a denim jacket. I would swap out the fabric belt for this dupe of my Isabel Marant wrap belt I bought this summer. In fact…I just ordered this one in brown!
- lightweight wrap for fall, when the weather isn’t cold but you want to wear fall outfits.
CHICO’S – sale styles starting at 29$
Now let’s go see what Pam’s mannequin is wearing at Over 50 Feeling 40.