Happy Thursday, ladies. My trek through Macy’s last week unearthed lots of treasures, including today’s mannequin. I would love us to examine this outfit and discuss which elements would work for us, the ones that don’t, and why.
We know that these shoes are chosen because that’s all the mannequins can wear successfully. But what about the detailing on the pants? The colored stripe in the band of the sweater?
In case you missed it-
Talbots is having a Get Ready For Mother’s Day Sale with 30% off your entire purchase and free shipping over $125. Here’s what caught my eye-
- These pineapple print chinos are whimsical and fun.
- I’m trying to decide if I can justify adding another linen blazer to my wardrobe, and thinking yes, in this gorgeous Gardenia 🙂
- this travel ruana is breathtaking…here’s hoping we travel somewhere fun this summer…I am hoping to visit the Maritimes.
- their Pima cotton tees are stellar (white is totally opaque!) so I ordered a few updates for my wardrobe
- this straw crossbody bag is adorable
Let’s chat about this outfit…
Do you see a disconnect in the styling?
Thanks for reading and remember to wear what makes you feel confident.