My eight days of giving series only turned out to be only six days because the holidays got away from me. Every year I say I will start my shopping early, and every year I fail to do so. I’m hopeful I won’t be out shopping Christmas Eve but not promising myself anything at this point.
Today I’m doing a combo gift list to finish it up. The fashionista in your life, gifts under $50 and last-minute gifts.
No fashionista looks polished without a few things in her arsenal. These are things I swear by and use for my wardrobe.
- Clothes steamer. I prefer the handheld versions because they’re easy to whip out and use last minute. This Conair Extreme Steam is my favorite. It heats in seconds and does a great job.
- Sweater shaver or stone. All clothes get pulls or snag, especially sweaters. This is the one I use but sweater shavers are all pretty comparable.
- This Snag Nab It is invaluable to me! I can’t tell you the number of sweaters I’ve saved with this little thing. It grabs a snag and pulls them to the inside, invisibly.
- Hollywood Fashion Tape. This can save the day in the event of an overexposure wardrobe malfunction. I’ve also been known to tape up a falling hem or temporarily shorten pants with this stuff. The tiny tins are so small, every fashionista should have one in her handbag.
- Express Shoe Shine Sponge. A quick swipe from this sponge leaves your shoes and boots beautifully clean and shiny in seconds. I usually buy the clear, but they also come in Black here.
- 100 Pack Velvet Hangers. Your closet simply looks better when all your hangers match. These are slim so they save space on the rod too which means your clothes don’t get scrunched.
Gifts Under $50
Depending on delivery options, these may arrive after Chrismas but have hit my gift list this year.
- Davek Mini Umbrella. This tiny umbrella is just 7″ long, fits into any bag and has a lifetime guarantee. It is wind resistant and consistently hits the best travel umbrella lists.
- Harry and Davids Gift Boxes. It’s hard to go wrong with their food and cheese boxes. The fruit arrives looking perfect! These Pears are a favorite for me to send.
- Jade Facial Trio Set. I have the Rose Quartz roller (sold out) by the side of my bed and love it!
- Rose Gold Brush Set. I fell for this set the second I touched it. The brushes are amazingly soft and the color will look so pretty on a dressing table. This Little Travel Set also comes with a carrying case for portability. This Rose Gold Set is for travel and has a case to store them standing up…which is how I like to store my brushes.
- Amazon Prime Membership. I love mine! I get free next day delivery on most things and same-day delivery on lots of others. It’s $39 for 3 months and $119 for a year.
- Birch Box Subscription. A great way to try new beauty products without having to invest in full-size products. Every month, you’ll receive a mix of deluxe makeup, hair, and skincare samples, along with helpful tips on how to use them.
- Everlane Giftcard. Starting at $25. This $100 card will get her that cashmere sweater I wear all the time!
- Bark Box. A subscription gift box for the pet obsessed person on your list.
- Fandango Gift Card for the movie lover. You can even get email delivery if you put this off until the very last second. You can even give Dinner and a Movie Gift cards.
- Stitch Fix subscription for the wardrobe challenged. I prefer to choose my own clothes but men often don’t so this would make it easy for them to up their wardrobe
- Coffee Gift Card. Give the gift of coffee to the java lover on your list. Starbucks is here. Pete’s in here.
Do you plan ahead and have everything ready in advance fo the holiday madness?
Thanks for reading and be sure to wear what makes you feel confident!