As most of you know, I order a ton from Amazon. Their Prime Days sale kicks off tomorrow and goes through Tuesday. If you’re unfamiliar with their annual sale, it’s a 48-hour window where you can expect to find incredible discounts and exclusive deals on technology, fashion, home items, beauty products, and more. I didn’t use to shop the sale because I do enough damage shopping at Amazon on a regular day, but I discovered last year that it’s the perfect time to stock up on some of my favorite products and household items I know I will use going forward.
When is Amazon Prime Day?
This year, you can shop the 48-hour sale beginning tomorrow, July 11 – 12. To make the most of Amazon Prime Day, here are a few tips to help you navigate through the shopping frenzy:
- Become an Amazon Prime member: To participate in Prime Day, you must be a member of Amazon Prime. If you’re not already a member, sign up for a free trial or a monthly/annual subscription. The benefits extend beyond Prime Day, making it a worthwhile investment. It allows me to get free and faster delivery on everything.
- Create a wish list: Before Prime Day arrives, take the time to create a wish list of the items you’re interested in purchasing. This will help you stay focused and avoid impulsive buying.
- Research prices in advance: Leading up to Prime Day, keep an eye on the prices of the items on your wish list. Lots of things go on sale early!
Here’s What is Predicted to be Best Sellers for Amazon Prime Day
Shopping during Prime Days can be tough, especially when you’re trying to sift through all of the deals. I’m a big proponent of buying things that you know you will use or you’re already in need of. This is where the wish list I mentioned above is helpful. Don’t spend just to participate in the shopping frenzy! That being said, I always like to look and see what Amazon and other outlets are predicting to be the top sellers over the two days. Below you’ll find some of the top items I thought AWSL readers would like.
Prime Day is a great time to add new beauty tools to your arsenal. I struggle with adding volume to my thinning hair. So many of you have recommended a round brush/hair dryer combo like this, so I’m looking these over.
Getting a quality night’s sleep is mandatory for me, and a great pillow is essential. I recently read that you should change your pillows out every 1 to 2 years. Do you do that? The reviews on these best-selling plush, cooling pillows are downright impressive!
This is one of those viral products that I’ve been seeing all over social media. It’s wonderful for cleaning upholstered furniture, car interiors, and so much more! It’s fairly affordable as is, so I can’t wait to see the discount on Prime Day.
Fall is approaching pretty quickly. A fabric shaver is one of my secret weapons for getting multiple years of wear out of my favorite sweaters and cardigans and making them look fresh for another season. They’re also great for removing pills from upholstery and your favorite blankets.
If you love accessories as much as I do, you know that they begin to take up a lot of real estate in your dresser or on your vanity, and they can get unorganized and tangled very quickly. This chic and simple jewelry box is a stylish way to store and display your favorite necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches, etc.
A giant sale like this is a great time to refresh your pajama collection, and this is a great set! I am showing the black, but they come in several other great neutral colors. They look very similar to the ones that are included in the Nordstrom Sale for a fraction of the price.
It’s hard to think ahead to fall fashion when it’s the middle of July, but Prime Day is a great chance to fill any holes in your fall and winter wardrobe. I love the look of this sweater jacket! It will be such a great layering piece over tops or dresses when cooler weather arrives.
I am always on the hunt for cruelty-free beauty products made with clean ingredients, so I thought I might try this extreme-length mascara by Honest Beauty while it is on sale for Prime Day.
I’m fond of wearing a denim jacket and think it’s one of those pieces that you can use all year long. I love wearing one in a classic blue like this one from Riders by Lee.
This beautiful tote bag has plenty of room to carry all of your daily essentials and then some. This is the kind of Mary Poppins bag that I like to take with me to doctor’s appointments, on a long car ride, or somewhere I’ll be sitting for a while. It can also hold your umbrella, your tablet or a great book, your current knitting project, etc. I like that it has regular straps, as well as a shoulder strap. It’s a very similar look to an All Saints one that is in the Nordstrom Sale.
More Items to Keep an Eye On:
- This rechargeable electric toothbrush gets great reviews!
- It’s a great time to restock your cosmetics bag during the sale with new makeup items like this IT cosmetics CC+ cream.
- If you live in an area with poor area quality or you are an allergy sufferer, bookmark this air purifier, as I’m hoping it will be one of the deals!
- Need new running or walking shoes? I’ve heard great things about how comfortable the Asics brand is from many of you, and I bet these tennis shoes will be a best seller!
Shop More of the Predicted Best Sellers for Amazon Prime Day:
I don’t buy many clothes from Amazon, but I’m seeing more and more pieces that would work perfectly into my wardrobe for great prices. Do you buy fashion from Amazon?