It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of jewelry. Just ask Mr. AWSL. I’ve been an avid collector of earrings, necklaces, brooches, and bracelets for as long as I can remember. I left subtle jewelry far behind several years ago and have embraced bold statement jewelry with a passion. I’m a big fan of stacking bracelets to give extra bang to a look. Why wear one bracelet when two or three will do?
I discovered a fun brand this month that’s designed in Canada. It has a wonderful price point which means I can collect them in volume;)
These are by Victoria Emerson. She began designing handmade bracelets in 2012 and has expanded to carry leather wrap bracelets, vegan wrap bracelets, boho cuffs, necklaces, and gorgeous watches.
So let’s get to why I love them.
- I’m a bit of a crow and love everything sparkly.
- I have arthritis in my hands which makes it hard to do bracelets up. These either wrap or have a magnetic closure which is oh-so-easy to put on.
- I struggle to find bangles that will fit over my hands but these fit everyone.
- the price is amazing for handmade jewelry
- this is the perfect jewelry to travel with because the prices are so affordable…especially during this sale
Her designs are inspired by travels around the world and the materials reflect that.
This Granada Cuff is made from:
- Crystal Beads double wrap
- Pavé crystal beads on weaved cord
- Crystal chain
- Weaved Leather
- Crystal cube beads
- Closes with an engraved logo metallic clasp. The magnetic clasp is very secure and stays closed!
I’m wearing it with this leather and jet hematite crystal wrap.
This is the Gold Attica Cuff which is made with:
- Genuine gold plating
- Crystal beads with chain wrap
- Pavé Crystal Shamballa with Braided Wax Cord
- Copper chain
- Copper beads wrap
- Seed bead
- engraved logo metallic clasp
This sale ends Monday, so it’s a great time to pick up gifts for the women in your life or treat yourself to some fun sparkle that won’t break the bank.
Do you stack bracelets?
Thanks for reading and have a great day.
Thanks to Victoria Emerson Designs for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.